We are thrilled to announce that Callaway Golf will continue its partnership with Future Champions Golf for 2018!
What to expect in 2018 from Future Champions Golf and Callaway Golf?
- Callaway Golf will be the Title Sponsor of the Exclusive FCG Callaway World Championship at Mission Hills in July 2018
- One Dozen Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls to all participants at FCG National and FCG World Series Events
- One FCG Callaway Hat at most FCG Tour Events
- Significant Prizes for our Champions at over 15 Annual Events including Backpacks, Golf Bags, and More.
- Increase Signage at Events
- More Opportunities for Junior Golfers to try Callaway Golf products
This video sums up Callaway’s support for Future Champions Golf and the kids and families participating in our events: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_8HHzyvZzI
“We are thrilled to extend our partnership with The Futures Champions Golf Tour. We admire their commitment to excellence and the development of junior golf.” – Chip Brewer, CEO at Callaway Golf.
“Callaway Golf has been so supportive of our goals and mission at Future Champions Golf. I couldn’t dream of a better partner to continue to build the best junior golf development program worldwide. We strive to create programs that help kids take their game to the next level while fueling their passion for the love of the game. We are excited for our 10th annual tournament season in 2017 with over 120 events in the USA and now expanding to other countries. We will continue to host the very popular FCG World Putting Championship as well as recognize the Top Elite Junior Golf Coaches in the world at this year’s PGA Show in Orlando, Fl. Thank you to everyone at Callaway Golf that supports us, it truly feels like one big family. ” – Chris Smeal, Founder of Future Champions Golf
Stay tuned for more information how you can qualify for the 2018 FCG Callaway World Championship!