Our annual Back to School Labor Day Weekend Championship is full (90 Players) and we are pumped to bring you a first class event at beautiful Twin Oaks Golf Course!
Your Development is Very Important To Us!!!
Couple Tournament Tips and Keys from FCG Founder – Chris Smeal
- Play One Shot at a Time and Let the Magic Happen
- Stay in the Moment
- Be Consistent and Productive in your Pre-Tournament Warm Up
- Bounce Backs are Key for your Development. After a mistake get right back to solid golf by calming yourself down and getting back to your consistent routine.
- Watch for Tension in your body especially hands, arms, and shoulders.
- Breathe Deep and Often
- Make sure your wedge system is DIALED IN – This is Twin Oaks and there are a lot of Birdie Holes!
- Don’t forget to have Fun! This is Junior Golf!