Future Champions Golf – Junior Golf Group Training Programs
We have all levels of programming for your junior golfer.
Please contact us to figure out the best fit for your son or daughter.
PROGRAMS YOU CAN GET STARTED IN RIGHT AWAY:
- Advanced Short Game Training Program with Coach Brian
- Thursdays 5-7pm, Saturdays 11am-1pm
- Maximum of 5 Students Per Class
- $50 per session or $175/ Month (includes 4 sessions)
- Call Brian at 858-213-8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FCG Kids Group Training Program
- This is perfect for all beginning and intermediate junior golfers.
- Head Coach: Brian Kelley, former Collegiate Standout at Oregon State and Fresno State
- What you will learn:
- Full Swing and Short Game Fundamentals
- Drills so you can practice better on your own
- Taking your game to tournaments
- Rules of Golf and Etiquette
- Life Skills, Attitude, and Game Management
- Register: Call Brian at 858-213-8906 or email email@example.com
- Class Schedule:
- Tuesday: 5-6pm, 6:15-7:15pm
- Wednesday:5-6pm, 6:15-7:15pm
- Saturdays: 9-10am, 10:15-11:15am
- Class Fees:
- $20 for your first session / $30 per session after that
- $100 for 4 sessions
- $175 for Unlimited Monthly Classes (Most Popular)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can we start anytime or is there a season for golf?
A: We host programs year round so you can start and stop anytime.
Q: Do we need our own clubs?
A: No, we have clubs for you if you do not have them yet.
Q: How many kids are in the classes?
A: Classes are limited to 6 kids per class maximum.
Let’s play golf! – The FCG Academy has been helping kids love the game since 2003 and now it’s your turn to get in the action and learn from some of the best coaches in junior golf.