FCG Tour Rankings for Junior Golfers
We love hosting junior golf tournaments for kids and making it exciting for everyone involved. Here is a list of our most recent updated rankings for players to compete within the Future Champions Golf Tournament Series.
The FCG National Tour Points and the FCG World Series Points will be combined for one FCG Tour Rankings System.
FCG Tour Rankings System – Two Series Per Year
- First Half of Year of all FCG National Tour and FCG World Series events from January 1 through the completion of the FCG Callaway World Junior Golf Championship.
- Second Half of Year of all FCG National Tour and FCG World Series Events from event following FCG Callaway World Championship through the completion of the FCG National Junior Golf Championship.
- All National Tour Events are Single Rated 750 Points System, and all FCG World Series Events are 1000 Points System, and the FCG Big 3 are on the 1500 Points System
- Age Divisions 11-12, 13-14, and 15-18 (No Rankings for 9-10 and 8 and Under)
- Top Ranked Players will have opportunities to qualify for the North South Team Cup, the Best of the West Cup, Player of the Year Honors, and be featured on the Website and in the FCG Magazine.
- Top Players through end of May will receive an Invitation to compete in the FCG Invitational.
- We will use the ranking system to fill the field at the FCG Callaway World Championship if there are unused spaces available.
- Top players will receive priority registration for the FCG National Championship when registration opens later this year.
First Half of the Year Rankings are Featured Below
FCG Kids Tour Rankings
2 Annual Series (Spring Series and Fall Series)
Age Divisions 6 and Under, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14
Qualify for the FCG Callaway World Championship and Player of the
Series Honors and Be Featured in the FCG Magazine
View All Rankings
My grandson is Ethan Schramm. How does he get in the Team Cup?