4/16: COVID-19 Updates- As Soon As We Are Cleared to Play – We Will Play

Updated Information as it becomes available:

***April 16th

– Our National Tour Valley Open scheduled for May 2-3 at Temecula Creek Inn will be postponed to a date TBD in June or July.  We will let everyone know new date ASAP so you can then decide if you can make it and want to stay in active field

– We will make a decision on our events on May 9-10 weekend once new directives come down from the state and county about the month of May hopefully by the end of next weekend.

2020 IMG Junior World has been cancelled for this summer.  We will still be hosting our FCG Las Vegas Championship with all other rankings except IMG Qualification

– Our FCG Texas Championship June 6-7th will be postponed until Fall 2020

– The 13th Annual FCG International Junior Golf Championship is on as scheduled!

– Our FCG Callaway World Championship and FCG Invitational have now moved to open sign ups for qualified advanced players.  Just sign up, no qualifying is necessary but please be of advanced skill and see our policy on our website.  Stay tuned for more announcements regarding these events as they become available.

We continue to monitor when we will be able to start competing again.  We will keep everyone up to date here on this page and via email.  If you have any questions please email info@futurechampionsgolf.com

Our staff is all safe and working remotely from home during this time.

Stay Safe Everyone!  We will see you all soon!

Stay up to date with our Daily Practice Tips Emails from our Founder, Chris Smeal – Click Here

————————————————————————————————————————————–

4/11:  We continue to monitor when we will be able to start competing again.  We will keep everyone up to date here on this page and via email.  If you have any questions please email info@futurechampionsgolf.com

Our staff is all safe and working remotely from home during this time.

Stay Safe Everyone!  We will see you all soon!

Stay up to date with our Daily Practice Tips Emails from our Founder, Chris Smeal – Click Here

***Email Sent Out March 30 at 12:45pm PST***

As the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve constantly along with new mandates and guidelines are handed down by local, federal authorities, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local and national health organizations.

After thoughtful consideration for safety of all our players, families and staff FCG will be postponing all tour events thru the end of April.

Schedule Changes Below for April Events

National Tour Spring Challenge will be moved to May 16-17 at course TBD ASAP

FCG Las Vegas Championship at Primm Valley will be moved to May 30-31

National Tour Washington State Open will moved to a date in June TBD ASAP

KBS 1- Day Series and Kids Tour reschedule dates will me posted and email to players as soon as we have them posted.

Registration deadlines will be adjusted for all event when new dates are posted to schedule.

***Due to some cancelled or postponed qualifiers in other regions FCG Callaway World Championship has now open up more spaces via applications for all areas.  Players may apply here for a spot. 

If you can’t make new date and you would like to cancel without penalty please email us at antrone@futurechampionsgolf.com

Thanks for your support and understanding during this time.

We are Optimistic that things will get better soon!  Let’s see what happens and adjust accordingly!  

FCG Message Announced 3/16th at 1:45pm PST

As the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve constantly along with new mandates and guidelines are handed down by local, federal authorities, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and local and national health organizations.

After thoughtful consideration for safety of all our players, families and staff FCG will be postponing all tour events thru the end of March.  Our early April events will remain under review daily with changing info from authorities.

FCG will continue to serve everyone via email or phone calls as quickly as possible with any questions or cancellations you may have. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment these changes may have caused you and your family. We very much appreciate and thank you for your patience and understanding.

During this stoppage we will be putting in place new policies and procedure for both players and staff to be able to safely host events when our schedule resumes.

If you are registered for any upcoming rescheduled events please pay close attention to your emails as we will be providing you with updated information shortly regarding new dates, cancellation options and other important info.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSWdvAL-8n8&feature=emb_title

 

ve any questions or concerns.

1 thought on “4/16: COVID-19 Updates- As Soon As We Are Cleared to Play – We Will Play”

  1. could you please let us know if FCG International in San Marcos will happen or not and when will be the deadline for registration
    thank you

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *