Players Full Name: Sophia Marina Matthews.
Graduation Year: 2018
High School you attend: Otay Ranch High School
Players Height: 5.6ft
Players Weight: 110lbs
Country you live in: U.S.A.
I am currently living in Chula Vista, Ca. I will be starting junior year in high school in January. I started high school as a homeschooled student, and I will be starting my junior year at a regular high school. On my daily basis I spend most of my time on school work, golf training, and classical ballet. I have been playing competitive golf for over 6 years, and I have been committed to my game since then. My top priorities are school and golf, and my top goal right know is to play college golf and graduate from business school. This year I have been making many swing changes; so big changes just happened in my game, such physical, as mental, and I am ready to show them on my upcoming tournaments!
Tournament Resume: (These are my recent results in tournaments)
- National Tour Fall Series- San Clemente. 83-75
- National Tour Fall Series- Twin Oaks. 77-82
- JW Open Q Charley Hoffman Foundation: Champ. 80-80
- Mrs “Lou” AS Smith Memorial: Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club. 79-84
- National Tour Spring Series Opener. 91-79
Upcoming FCG Tournament Schedule:
- Dec 3-7 Aaron Baddeley International (La Costa Resort & Spa) Carlsbad, CA
- Dec 19-21 10th Annual FCG National (Championship. Sycuan Resort)
- Jan 7-8 world Series- FCG Arizona Championship (Ocotillo Golf Club)
- Jan 21-22 National Tour LA County Opener (Diamond Bar Golf Club)
- Feb 18-20 World Series- FCG Western States (Menifee Lakes)
- Mar 18-19 National Tour Valley Open (Temecula Creek/ Oaks)
- Mar 25-26 National Tour Spring Challenge (Pala Mesa Resort)
List Two References: (Swing Coach, Mentor, High School Coach, Other)
- _____Luis Gaspar______________ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Relationship: Swing coach/ mentor_
_____Chris Smeal__________ ___ Email: Chris@futurechampionsgolf.com Relationship: Swing coach/ mentor
My name is Eric Thorson. I am the Head Golf Coach at Hope International University in Fullerton, Ca. I am very interested in talking with you about our golf program and our University. We have considerable scholarship money available. If you have not committed to a 4-year University yet, Please get in contact with me asap.
Classic ballet, business, and golf; I am intrigued. I would love to speak with you regarding your college wants and needs, Cottey College, and our growing golf program. I look forward to your response! All my best,