2019 FCG National Tour Spring Series
Events held from January through the June 15-16th Spring Tour Championship
Congratulations to the following players who won the Spring Points Race:
- Boys College Prep: Nathan Sampson from Temecula, CA
- Girls College Prep: Venecia Zaia from Murrieta, CA
- Boys 13-14: Ridge Hughes from Ladera Ranch, CA
- Girls 13-14: Brooklyn Millard from Chatsworth, CA
- Boys 11-12: Aditya Venkataraghavan from Saratoga, CA
- Girls 12 and Under: Donina Zhou from San Clemente, CA
- Boys 10 and Under: Jake Norr from Los Angeles, CA and Eric Hong Hong from Irvine, CA
What was ON THE LINE this SPRING?
- Player of the Year Honors
- Qualifying spots for the 2020 North South Team Cup
- Top 3 Boys qualify for our 2020 North South Cup Team held in January (FCG vs VCJGA)
- Top 2 Girls qualify for our 2020 North South Cup Team held in January (FCG vs VCJGA)
- Qualifying for the FCG Invitational at La Costa
- Top 42 Boys College Prep in our National Tour Spring Series Points Race as of June 10th will qualify to participate in our 7th Annual FCG Boys & Girls Invitational held July 28-29 at La Costa.
- Top 30 Girls College Prep in our National Tour Spring Series Points Race as of June 10th will qualify to participate in our 7th Annual FCG Boys & Girls Invitational held July 27-28 at La Costa
- Qualifying for the FCG Callaway World Championship
- Events all season were qualifiers for this prestigious Championship taking place July 15-17, 2019 at 10 Championship Golf Courses in Palm Desert, CA. Over 650 players from around the world care coming to play.
- Qualified to play San Diego CC with Bob Lamkin from Lamkin Grips
- Nathan Sampson and Venecia Zaia
It was a great 2019 Spring Season! Thank you to all the players and families who were a part of this season. Next up is our Summer World Series Events that are the Signature of the FCG Tournament Program. We look forward to hosting these major championships for kids from around the world!