Last year the 2016 FCG Callaway World Championship moved to the Westin Mission Hills Resort and was a smashing success for players, families, sponsors, and we couldn’t be more happy to name the Westin Mission Hills Resort the Home of this great event. We had 220 players last year compete in the 54-Hole No Cut World Championship and already this year with our NEW Qualifying System and Application Entry our event on March 22nd already has hit 220 players. We are building this event into a 450 player event spread out over 5 golf courses. There will be several special events and learning opportunities to be a part of outside from the competition.
- LPGA ANA Inspiration annually plays at the Dinah Shore Course where our event will be played for the Girls 15-18 Division. This field will include 90 of the best junior golfers in the world.
- Former PGA Tour Bobe Hope Classic was played at the Classic Club where our Boys 15-18 Division will test their skills on the difficult golf course.
- Event sponsored by Callaway Golf, Blast Motion, and Sky Trak
- Age Divisions include 8 and under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, and 15-18
- Last year 15 College Coaches recruited at the Event
- Special Event at PGA Tour Superstore in Rancho Mirage
- Final Event for the Blast Motion Cup Points Race
- Qualifier for the 2017 FCG National Championship over Winter Break