Dear FCG Player,
The month of August has arrived which means the start of our fall series that will extend through December. As juniors are gearing up to return back to school for a new year we want to update you on some of the awesome things happening with Future Champions Golf in 2016.
What you get on the FCG Tour?
- The most positive environment for Tournament Competition for our players and spectators. If you’re looking to cause trouble, be negative or cheat, then please play elsewhere
- Professionally staffed events at quality courses for affordable prices
- Proven training ground for juniors to develop into college players
- All tournament multi day results emailed to every USA College Golf Coach and College Coaches recruit heavily on the FCG Tour
- Qualifying Opportunities for FCG National Team Events
- National Junior Golf Scoreboard Rankings
- Golfweek Rankings
- AJGA Stars on the Line
- 9-Hole Scoring Updates at Select Events
- Champion Interviews Uploaded to Website after Events
- Video Monitor Scoring with Scrolling Leaderboard
- SKLZ Training Aids- SKLZ will provided fantastic training aids to all participants at select National Tour Fall Series events.
- Callaway Golf- Our biggest supporter will continue to provide prizes from golf bags to hybrids to the winners of all FCG World Series events in 2016. Callaway Golf is the official ball of FCG Tour with all players receiving a dozen Chrome Soft at all National Tour and World Series events.
- Epson M-Tracer- Epson will be providing winners of the College Prep Divisions, Boys 13-14 & Girls 14 & Under division winners on our National Tour Fall Series Events with brand new Epson M-Tracer devices ($249 Value). Qualifying age groups must have at least 5 players.
- KBS Golf Shafts- KBS has become the official shaft of FCG Step Up Tour. KBS will be awarding the top 3 finishers in all Step Up Tour age groups with KBS gifts from shafts to towels.
- Social Media- FCG provides the highest quality social media content around via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and FCG Blog. Did you know FCG post tournament recaps for all events on our results page and blog? Over 17K followers just on Instagram alone!!! #fcgtour #fcgacademy
FCG are incredibly excited about all the great sponsors we have supporting and motivating the players on FCG Tour. We will continue to strive to be the best junior golf tour and academy by providing our players with the highest value at every event and award winning junior golf instruction!