Accelerated Game Improvement / Evaluation Program / Limited to the First 8 Students who register
FCG and Activ8 2-Day Mini Camp
Day 1 Itinerary (1-4pm at Activ8 Facility)
– Detailed Titleist Performance Institute Evaluation and Consultation
– Comprehensive Report Outlining any Movement Deficiencies
– Personalized Golf Fitness/ Performance Training Program Plan
– Education, Assessment & Identification
– Importance of correct functional body movement and it’s relation to the golf swing.
– Movement quality for improved performance and injury prevention.
– Postural and muscular deficiencies that limit efficiency.
– Personalized Blueprint of your Body to Improve Strength, Stability, and Mobility.
Day 2 Itinerary (8am-1pm)
– 18-Hole Tournament Evaluation at St. Mark Golf Club (or other TBD)
– Chris Smeal to evaluate all players for a minimum of 9-Holes and give a thorough analysis of each player’s tournament play. – Tournament Winner to receive complimentary entry and invitation to the FCG National Tour Fall Tour Championship at Menifee Lakes Country Club.
– $249 per athlete
– **all participants will receive a dozen Callaway SR2 Golf Balls and Activ8 Tee Shirt
– Camp 1: July 24-25
– Camp 2: August 7-8