Phillip Schmidt – FCG Tour Ambassador Page
It is my pleasure to announce my alliance with the Future Champions Golf Tour! As a Tour Ambassador all of my students will receive a great deal of perks for participating in the FCG Tour which I feel is the fastest growing and most productive junior golf tour around. Their events are first class, affordable, exciting, they have great sponsors, amazing swag, and opportunities to take your game to the highest level. They have a ton of players that now play on the PGA Tour and LPGA Tour including Beau Hossler, Aaron Wise, Todd Baek, Ariya Jutanugarn, Xander Schauffele, Angel Yin, and more…
Over 3,000 former FCG Players are now in college or have graduated from college!
FCG Tour features 5 Levels of Tournaments for your development as a player (Over 120 Annual Tournaments)
- FCG Collegiate Series – 36-Hole Amateur Events for amateurs age 16-23 with a season ending 54-Hole National Championship ranked by the World Amateur Golf Rankings
- FCG World Series Events – The premier annual events in Junior Golf highlighted by the FCG Callaway World Championship, the FCG International Junior Golf Championship, and the FCG National Championship. Each of these events feature over 500 players from around the world, See Video
- FCG National Tour – Year-Round Weekend Two -Day Nationally Ranked Tournaments sponsored by Callaway Golf
- FCG KBS 1-DAY Series – 18-Hole Events on Regulation Courses sponsored by KBS Golf Shafts (Prizes and Swag)
- FCG Kids Tour – 9 and 18-Hole Executive and Par 3 Course Events to get you start in competitive golf.
Here is what Future Champions Golf Tour will do for you:
- Membership Discount – Save $25 on any level of FCG Tour Membership which gets you the best pricing on their tournaments.
- For my 13-18 year olds FCG will give each member a Player Profile that you can use to email college coaches and it will also be featured on their FCG Recruit website that over 3000 USA College Coaches have access to.
- Sign Up is Easy! – Use my Discount Code: PHIL18 and register here
- Special Tournament Exemptions – As a FCG Tour Ambassador I receive 2 annual exemptions to give to select students to play in the prestigious FCG Callaway World Championship that annually features over 500 players from 35 countries.
What you should know about the FCG Tour:
- One of the most highly recruited tour by college coaches. College coaches watch events online and in person. As many as 37 college coaches have been on site at a FCG Tournament.
- They host 4 qualifying events for the IMG Academy Junior World Championship
- Most 2 and 3-Day Events have AJGA Stars
- All 2-Day Events are ranked by NJGS
- A ton of Golfweek Ranked Events
- All 3-Day Events are ranked by the WAGR
Additional Benefits and Value:
- Entry fee at all 2 and 3-Day events includes a dozen Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls ($50 Value) plus other swag
Tour Website: www.fcgtour.com
Thank you for checking out the FCG Tour!