Dear Junior Golfers and Parents,
We are excited to be entering our 15th year of junior golf programming. Future Champions Golf continues to grow to new levels each year thanks to your support of our efforts to build the most exciting, the most affordable, and the most productive junior golf program on the planet. We have an exciting year ahead planned for everyone and wanted to take this time to tell you more about what we have been up to enhance every area of the program. We have made a few changes to the lay out of the Tour that includes replacing the FCG Step Up Tour with the all new FCG KBS 1-DAY SERIES that will surely attract both developing and top players as we will be competing on some of the best courses in Southern California and for amazing one-day event pricing. The biggest news and change will be the way our major world series events work specifically the FCG Callaway World Championship and the FCG National Championship. Both events now feature over 500 players and we need to create the best qualifying system for both events to manage the growth of the events. The FCG International Junior Golf Championship will remain as the largest OPEN event in Junior Golf and one of the most highly recruited events by College Golf Coaches.
We aim for the first half of each year to be a massive build up of excitement for the mid-summer FCG Callaway World Championship then after that event concludes the rest of year is a build up to the end of year FCG National Championship. Through all levels of our Tour there will be qualifying opportunities to secure your spot in these amazing events. Qualifying for the IMG Academy Junior World Championship via the FCG Tour will again take place at the FCG National Championship, FCG Texas Championship, FCG Las Vegas Championship at Primm, and the FCG International Junior Golf Championship.
We recently announced our FCG Advisory Board that makes up industry leaders in many different fields bringing us another level of expertise and advice we haven’t had before. This team was formed to help us expand on what we have created while maintaining the affordability of all the programs we offer. This board is formed of Junior Golf Enthusiasts who seek to see Future Champions Golf be the leading organization in junior golf. Thank you all for your support of FCG!
Tour Structure to Accelerate Your Development
- FCG Kids Tour – 9 and 18-Hole Executive Course Events
- FCG KBS 1-Day Series – 18-Hole Regulation Course Events
- FCG National Tour – 36-Hole Nationally Ranked Events
- FCG World Series Events – The Best of the Best in Regional, National, and International Competition
- FCG Callaway World Championship, FCG National Championship, FCG Invitational at La Costa – Qualify /Apply to Play
- FCG Collegiate Series – Amateur Men and Women Ages 16-23
What’s New for 2018:
- FCG Callaway World Championship to expand from 500 players to 750 players with the addition of 3 more courses for 2018! Tournament Website
- Qualifying Events throughout the FCG Tour and selected other Nationwide Tours and Worldwide Junior Golf Organizations. The event will again be sponsored by Callaway Golf and will be held at 9 Golf Courses in Palm Desert this Summer!
- FCG KBS 1-DAY SERIES – A new tour has been formed to replace the FCG Step Up Tour. This Tour will feature events all over Southern California and will be an affordable, competitive, one-day event series, with amazing prizes from title sponsor of the tour – KBS Golf Shafts. Schedule of Events
- FCG RECRUIT LAUNCHED– We reformed our Membership Program and expanded the FCG College Bound Membership Program to launch FCG Recruit. This is by far the most valuable Membership Program in Junior Golf. If you are a junior golfer age 13-18 this is the level, you want to join for the 2018 season as you get your own custom profile and added to our Unsigned Watch List that every College Coach in the USA has access to. In addition, you get full member privileges, webinars, access to our member only college portal, private facebook page moderated by Chris Smeal, and more! Sign Up Now\
- REFERRAL PROGRAM – Now you can help us build the Tour while also saving money on events.
- TOUR EXPANSION – FCG Events will be held across the USA in 2018. More to come on this exciting expansion but here are a few recent announcements about our New Tour Directors. These tournament directors will only host 1-3 events in their region as qualifying events for the FCG Callaway World Championship and the FCG National Championship. These tournament hosts are Nationally recognized coaches of junior golfers and proud supporters of FCG.
Recent Sponsorship Announcements to Enhance the Tour:
- KBS becomes Major Product Sponsor for 2018 FCG Tour
- Callaway Golf extends Title Sponsorship
- Big Max named Official Pull Cart of the FCG Tour
- Lo Pro Golf enhances Tour and Player Development with Optional Custom Yardage Books for Events
How to qualify for the FCG Callaway World Championship?
How to qualify for the FCG National Championship?
- Qualifying Events / Application Entry (Coming Soon)
Meet our recent appointed FCG Advisory Board:
Teaming up for Charity
- The Friends of Jaclyn Foundation is an amazing program that FCG is so proud to be a part of. Stay tuned for much more about this partnership with them and how you can help too. Check out their website at http://friendsofjaclyn.org/
- FCG also became the sponsor of the CIFSDS Boys and Girls Golf Championships in San Diego and enhanced the event for the Girls this past fall and will do the same for the Boys this Spring.
- FCG sponsored the GKS Ryder Cup Kids Event in Los Angeles
- FCG proudly supports the San Diego Junior Golf Association and the Pro Kids Golf Program at Colina Park
To Listen to the recent No Gimmes Podcast about many of these exciting announcements please click here
Chris Smeal, President and Founder of Future Champions Golf