2019 Qualifying Opportunities
If you do not see a qualifying site in your area please APPLY on our website for an At Large Exemption. If you qualify for the event you will receive an INVITATION LETTER inviting you to the event with a DEADLINE to register for the Championship with a deposit. If you do not register before the deadline you will lose your reserved spot. Also, any Tournament Directors that notice that we do not have a qualifying site in your area please contact us at email@example.com
All players are encouraged to APPLY for the CHAMPIONSHIP on our website for an At Large Exemption.
- 2018 FCG Callaway World Championship – The Top 10 finishers from 2018 Championship in the 15-18 Divisions are exempt into this year’s event. The Top 5 in all other divisions will receive an invitation letter.
- 12th Annual FCG National Championship –
- Boys 15-18 and Girls 15-18 – Top 10 Finishers at FCG National Championship will earn exemption for 2019
- The Top 3 Finishers in all other age division will earn an exemption.
- See the 74 Players who qualified at this year’s event that conclude January 6, 2019
- 2018/ 2019 FCG World Series – The Top 2 finishers in all 2018/ 2019 Events earn an exemption.
- 2018 FCG National Tour Fall Series – The winner of each age division at each event earns an exemption.
- 2019 FCG National Tour Spring Series – The winner of each age division at each event earns an exemption.
- 2018 FCG Kids Tour Fall Series and 2019 FCG Kids Tour Spring Series – The Winner of the Points Race during the Spring will earn an exemption for the 7-8 Boys and Girls Divisions and 9-10 Girls Divisions Only. 9-10 Boys, All 11-12 and All 13-14 must qualify via FCG National Tour Series.
- 2019 FCG KBS 1-Day Series – Select Events will have exemptions available. See schedule for details.
- Both teams from FCG and VCJGA who qualify for the 2019 North South Team Cup Matches
- FCG Top Coaches Award Winners Exemptions – To fill remaining spots in the Championship
|US Qualifying Locations
||International Qualifying Locations