FCG TOURNAMENT PLAYERS BOOKLET – EDITION 1
– The most important booklet for tournament playing junior golfers
– Simple keys to playing better in tournaments
– Elevate your game to the Elite Level
– Nearly 100 College Scholarships earned by Chris’s Students – This is the info every junior golfer needs and will be easy to access in this small booklet that fits in your back pocket
– In addition to tournament playing tips and strategies this booklet in printed form includes a Yardage Guide for your carry distances and a section to keep and manage your swing keys so you can access them during tournaments.
100% Money Back Guarantee – If you don’t feel like the Booklet helped you to think better and score lower in tournaments please let us know. email@example.com
“I read the book while walking every hole and shot a 67 at Coronado Golf Course. It was the best round I’ve played in a really long time. I noticed I was being very negative while I was playing and this booklet helped me keep my thoughts in check. Nice work Coach! – Division 2 College Golfer
“I wrote this short booklet to better assist all competitive golfers with thinking better on the golf course. There is detailed information on how to think, how to prepare, course management tips, scoring ideas, yardage chart, an area to write your swing keys, and so much more. Keep it in your back pocket and access it every shot. I promise you will play better right away using this tool!
– Chris Smeal, Founder of Future Champions Golf and author of the FCG Tournament Players Booklet
This booklet is exactly what my kids need to be accessing during tournament play. After reading this booklet I can now see all the errors my kids have been making and as a team we can start to work on these key areas of becoming a better tournament player. Thanks FCG!
– JJ Petchel, Parent of 2 Collegiate Golfers who grew up in FCG System
“The FCG player tournament manual is a great tool for all levels and ages for players. It is a great check list for players to have before, during, and after the round. Having something visual to read can help make all players feel prepared before going into a tournament. A must have for all players in order to improve their game and have the confidence in being successful on and off the course”
– Current Division 1 College Golfer
The many pieces needed to play good, consistent tournament golf are extremely hard to remember and recall when needed, even for adults and touring professionals. Chris’s tournament players handbook is a perfect summary of all those pieces that would allow a player to be successful. Fully understanding and putting his handbook into practice will be a game-changer for competitive golfers of any skill level.
– Chad Moscovic, PGA
There is so much great information in it, from how to warm up, to running practice rounds and course management during the tournament. So much information in here that I preach – Chris Mayson, Fellow Golf Instructor