Thank you all for helping to make 2018 our best year yet. We are thrilled at the continued growth of all levels of the Future Champions Golf program and we have some exciting news coming for 2019! Without all your support none of this is possible and we hope you contact us anytime you have feedback to make things better. If you know our history, you know we built FCG for you… to help all junior golfers succeed and to make the junior golf environment better for the parents too.
NOTE: There is NO increase in price of our membership and we have added tremendous value to the membership program and hope you take advantage of the savings from our partners as well as get involved in the new FCG Gold Program!
2018 FCG Year in Review
- In 2018 we were able to donate over $40,000 to other youth golf programs, scholarships, and charities. This is more than double than any other year. We also launched our Financial Assistance Program for Membership with over 40 kids receiving complimentary FCG Tour Membership.
- This year we attracted more sponsors than ever including Tough as Steel which become a major product sponsor for FCG and they have provided amazing tee gifts at our biggest events. KBS Golf Shafts also became a major product sponsor this year and have supported the FCG KBS 1-Day Series Events and some of our World Series Events. We are pleased to welcome Malbon Golf, Club Hub, and Nexbelt to the FCG Tour as new sponsors for 2019 season!
- Expansion of Tour Operations: In Summer 2018 we announced a partnership with the Utah Junior Golf Association and Co-Sanctioned an event at Talons Cove with nearly 100 junior golfers. In Fall of 2018 we successfully expanded to Northern California via an alliance with the JGANC and will soon launch a new annual team event featuring FCG Vs. JGANC that will rotate annually between Northern California and Southern California. The FCG Nor Cal series has events at iconic venues such as Poppy Hills and we recently announced a 36-Hole FCG National Tour event at Stanford Golf Course on January 20-21, 2019. In July we announced a partnership with the Premier Junior Tour to bring FCG events to Florida and this new series of events kicks off this December. With the growth and demand of the FCG Callaway World Championship we had over 70 worldwide qualifying events for the Championship leading up to the summer event.
- In 2018 we saw more junior golfers to commit to colleges than ever before and one of our main goals is to continue to help each player and family reach their goals. We had record participation by College Coaches attending our events again this year as over 100 different coaches attended our events. We have also created the technology to help connect college coaches to your tournaments results and your PLAYER PROFILE with ease. Every US College Coach receives an email monthly with updates from our tournaments. ***TIP – If you have a school you want to attend you need to email the coach and tell them who you are and get on their radar! They need to know you are interested in their program!
- In 2018 we saw record participation in our FCG World Series Tournaments which is the signature series of events to participate in.
- FCG National Championship – Grew to 550 players and attracted 40 US College Coaches in December/ January.
- FCG International Junior Golf Championship – Grew to over 600 Players and 40 US College Coaches. In 2019 we have teamed up with more sponsors and international associations and hope to attract 720 junior golfers.
- FCG Callaway World Championship – Grew to over 600 Players and 27 US College Coaches. Two years prior this event annually had just 220 players. In 2019 we have plans for 720 junior golfers from over 40 Countries.
2019 Season is Coming Soon!
this will be our 13th year hosting junior golf tournaments
We are excited to announce our 2019 FCG Tour Schedule through the end of July 2019, the remaining schedule will be posted in early spring. We plan to add a few more events to new territories and countries but here is your first look at the 2019 through end of July. We have also launched our 2019 FCG Tour Membership Program that we think is the very best value in junior golf. In 2019 we will be making a huge push towards more education and player development across all levels of the FCG Tour. Stay tuned for more details on how we will accomplish this.
FCG GOLD PROGRAM was announced on Tuesday and the program has been designed to be the Exclusive Club within the All-Inclusive Future Champions Golf Program. We have huge plans for this program and hope you take some time to review what we have come up as we enter our 13th year hosting competitive junior golf events! – Learn More Here
2019 Future Champions Golf Sponsorship/ Partner Updates:
- Callaway Golf continues as our Title Sponsor and the Chrome Soft Golf Ball as the Official Golf Ball of the FCG Tour, and the Title Sponsor of the rapidly growing FCG Callaway World Championship.
- Tough as Steel becomes Title Sponsor of the FCG International to now be named the FCG International Junior Golf Championship presented by Tough as Steel. TAS also commits to more events in 2019 including providing product at most 2019 FCG World Series Tournaments for participants.
- KBS Golf Shafts continues to be a Major Product Sponsor and the Official Shaft of the FCG Tour. KBS will continue as Title Sponsor of our FCG One Day Series Events.
- SkyTrak Golf continues as a Tournament Partner and will be offering 2019 FCG Tour Members $400 off the purchase of a SkyTrak
- Nexbelt becomes the Official Belt of the FCG Tour
- Malbon Golf becomes a Tournament Partner, stay tuned for more
- Club Hub becomes a Tournament Partner and is offering our 2019 FCG Tour Members with 25% off the purchase of the Club Hub Sensors.
- stay tuned for more updates with our amazing partners!
Thank you for your participation and love of Future Champions Golf. If we can help you in any way, please EMAIL ME anytime.
Chris Smeal, PGA Member and Founder of Future Champions Golf